Thursday, April 25, 2013

AML: Salvage Chemo - so far so good

So far so good. I don't have a lot of energy so this will be short. I finished chemo on tuesday I think. I've had a higher heart rate, but the tests turned up nothing so they are not worried about it. I had been getting quite restless in the hospital. So since I have been doing quite well, they are allowing me to go to outpatient.

I will have daily hospital visits for now so we have to stay in Rochester for the time being. Bone Marrow biopsy is tentively scheduled for May 1st.

Brent and Jessica briought all the kids down on sunday for a visit. It was a special time to see them and have them in my room. I miss them so much when I am away from them. I am praying this treatment works this time. I need to see them grow up,

Mom and Andy have been with me the whole time, i am thankful for that, There is no better comfort then to have them with me through this. i know there are many parying for me. Please keep it coming.

2 comments:

  1. I love you! I love your posts. I agree you do need to see your kids grow up so I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will make it through this.

    Stay positive and keep fighting.

    ReplyDelete